Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Padlet Classroom Application

I love Padlet and use it frequently in my classes for discussions. It is such an easy and fun way to have classroom discussions. Students truly enjoy sharing as well. I save our discussions in PDF format and post for future reference (e.g., students who are absent that day).

One of my favorite first week of classes activities is mapping class cultural heritage using Padlet Map template. Our student body is very diverse and so we usually get pins all over the map. I start with sharing that I was born and grew up in Izmail, Ukraine. It is a great ice breaker and students truly enjoy sharing their backgrounds.

Would YOU like to share? :) I would love to see YOUR pin!

https://padlet.com/tpashnyak/zp1jf9uwnv2xkqn9 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Sample Instructional Module

Sample Instructional Module (c) 2021 Tatyana Pashnyak