Followers

Monday, June 7, 2021

Pinterest Vision Board Challenge

You can find my vision board HERE! :)

My graduation gift to myself will be a trip to Antarctica. Why? I have been to every continent except Antarctica. I have done a lot of things in my life but finally earning a PhD is a huge milestone and so is traveling to Antarctica. It will be a celebration of pushing through all kinds of things and overcoming all challenges. Antarctica is not very hospitable, yet it is teeming with life. PhD journey is not easy, yet I will cross the finish line.



Note: All graphics are from the public domain. I used Canva to create my vision board (www.canva.com). 

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific! Looks so cool. I love penguins and when the Zoos were closed during the pandemic and they got to walk around I spent way to much time watching. I hope to have more travel as well in my future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Sample Instructional Module

Sample Instructional Module (c) 2021 Tatyana Pashnyak