Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2021

I learned about digital badges many years ago, after attending a fascinating presentation by Dr. Charles Reigeluth. Here is a great article:

Reigeluth, C. M., Aslan, S., Chen, Z., Dutta, P., Huh, Y., Lee, D., & Watson, W. R. (2015). Personalized integrated educational system: Technology functions for the learner-centered paradigm of education. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 53(3), 459-496.

This week, after a very interesting Zoom recording on digital badges, my desire to implement digital badges in my classes has been reignited. I found this course that appears to be very promising and look forward to learning more, both in our class and by completing this course: https://canvas.instructure.com/courses/904071

I already have a number of badges via Credly. Here is one, for Georgia Virtual School:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Sample Instructional Module

Sample Instructional Module (c) 2021 Tatyana Pashnyak