Followers

Thursday, June 10, 2021

 I love Animoto and K-12 teachers get an enhanced account, yay! Here is a sample video I created for my online students:

It's super easy:

1. Create (or reuse/tweak) a PowerPoint presentation.

2. Save all slides as images.

3. Upload images and select music, design features, timing, etc.

4. Share, embed, or download!

Embed Hint: If you are using Blogger or WordPress, go to HTML view and paste the embed code. In Canvas, there is an option to embed -- just select and paste, done. 

EME 6414 Bonus: Please note my image attributions! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I saw this come in on my phone and I am so glad that I finally found it so that I could say thank you for this post!! This is something that I have needed for a while now. And, thank you for the reminder about attributions, always added steps that now need to become routine😏

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Sample Instructional Module

Sample Instructional Module (c) 2021 Tatyana Pashnyak